1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Hi from SC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rbmunnerlyn, Dec 23, 2009.

1. rbmunnerlyn

rbmunnerlyn New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Greetings and happy holidays!
    I'm a PR director for a college and my smart phone is indespensible. Upgraded about a month ago from a Samsung i760, which I liked pretty well...but finally couldn't resist upgrading to a "nextgen" device. Held out for awhile, hoping Apple and Verizon could work something out.

So far, so good with the Motorola Droid. I hit the search icon by accident a lot, IMO the voice dialing on my Samsung was better, and I seem to "pocket dial" more often, but those are minor gripes...change is always hard :) I love all the handy apps and interface is clean. The screen quality and sound are outstanding...and I still prefer a keyboard to screen typing, so I appreciate having the option. It will be a smart move for the next model to have a multitouch screen, assuming Motorola can hang in there.

Anyway, all that to say...hello Droid community, and I look forward to learning more about this cool device from you all!

Advertisement

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to AF! [​IMG]

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year [​IMG]