1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hi From sunny St. Lucia in the Caribbean

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kenla, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Kenla

Kenla New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi Android community, I am a novice where you guys are concerned but hope to learn fast & make contributions & enter into constructive discussions. However at the moment my htc hero which I've had for about a month bought used off a site in the UK is really doing a number on me it's stressing me out. It worked fine initally but now I simply can not activate the phone application from the home screen, I guess it simply don't like my touch as all the other applications on the home screen seems to be working; only yesterday my mon was rushed to the doctor & gorh! I could'nt keep in touch with my family as I simply can't make calls. Also, occasionally I can access some apps from the menu button but this is driving me up the wall because I bought the phone to be used as a tool as I am constantly on the road. Can some one please tell me what's going on, presently # is 273.110.26 & I have'nt downloaded any add apps to the phone; please advise me on what to do or should I send my new found love packing, I need you guys help.:D

Advertisement

2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    Welcome to the Android Forums! Honestly I have no idea, but if you ask the guys here..
    HTC Hero - Android Forums they may can help you better. I hope you get it fixed and I hope your mom gets feeling better.

Kenla likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    I'm sorry I really don't understand your question. I'm sorry if it's a language thing.

Welcome to Android Forums!! :D

4. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    UK
    Hi mate and welcome to the forums. :)

HTC-F

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)

6. Kenla

Kenla New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi, Sorry my apologies Stephenn no language problem here I guess there is a lot in my introduction. Anyway I was seeking advice on ho to address the problems being faced with my htc hero; as I can't make calls from the home screen & I can sometimes access other apps from the menu button on rare occassions.Can someone tell me or direct to a solution to these problems.