1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

..Hi from the High Desert..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BuzzOff, Oct 20, 2010.

1. BuzzOff

BuzzOff New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    New droid2 user, first smartphone. So far, I've been using a rugged cell phone and a 7-year-old ppc. Having all the features I enjoy in one superphone is an exciting step for a desert rat like me.

I have been Flight Ops for a rocket company and worked in a Navy spook shop. Music is my joy now. I record, mix, and master surround sound for indie movies and music groups, and I play a 5-string bass in three bands.

Moving around sound samples and playing them during rehearsals is something I want to develop on my droid2. Computers are a part of my life. I've worked with them for more years than most people have lived.

I'm looking for experienced users who have rooted a droid2 so I can do the same. After two days on the phone, I understand most of the functions and want to continue past the out-of-the-box limits. Besides, this is a really cool phone. Maybe I'll write some apps for it..

Cheers,
    Buzz.
    --
    buzz at zz dot com

Advertisement

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - There are a variety of Forums here that should meet your needs - Cheers....;)

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to the communities of Android Forum! I'm glad you signed up! Please feel free to jump right into the fray! :D

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia