1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi from the new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pillainp, May 3, 2012.

1. pillainp

pillainp Lurker
    None

May 3, 2012
    Brand new Android user here.

I was a long-time Nokia user, my last phone being the Nokia N8 with Symbian Belle.

However, I needed a larger screen, and stylus if possible, since I was having trouble reading on the N8's screen and interacting with it (big fingers). Besides, Nokia seems to be stagnating lately.

I've been looking very hard at the Note for a while now, and after seeing my brother-in-law using it, and trying it for myself hands-on, I went out and got one, and am loving it so far.

It's going to be an interesting few days while I learn this new OS, and I look forward to your help and support, and to being an active contributing member of this community.

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

It's nice having you here as our newest member and hope that the forums are both fun and helpful. You can get all sorts of juicy info and helpful tips on your device by going to it's sub-forums here Samsung Galaxy Note where you'll find many people there who have it and can share what they know with you.
    If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask or give us Guides a shout! Have fun and enjoy the forums. :)