• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Gang!

Just wanted to say Hi.

Recently joined here after skulking about for a while.

Just jumped On the Galaxy S bandwagon after learning that Froyo 2.2 is due to be released by Samsung by the end of this month "HOPEFULLY":)

Having had my Galaxy S only a few days! my first impressions of the phone even with the current Eclair 2.1 OS is very impressive.
Don't seem to be having any issue's with Lag or GPS.

Thanks to you all for the information resource here!
Hopefully i can become an active contributor here once i am fully up to speed with my Galaxy S

Just wanted to say Hi.

Recently joined here after skulking about for a while.

Just jumped On the Galaxy S bandwagon after learning that Froyo 2.2 is due to be released by Samsung by the end of this month "HOPEFULLY":)

Having had my Galaxy S only a few days! my first impressions of the phone even with the current Eclair 2.1 OS is very impressive.
Don't seem to be having any issue's with Lag or GPS.

Thanks to you all for the information resource here!
Hopefully i can become an active contributor here once i am fully up to speed with my Galaxy S

Welcome to the forum.

I dont have a GAlaxy S, but hopefully I'll see you around in the Lounge;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones