• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Guys!

Am just a beginner in all things tech. I had an HTC Hero which eventually broke down and a friend just gave me a Samsung SCH I100, which I just found out is a Samsung Gem!!! I own a HP G-62 laptop and have begun to create myself a new hobby... computers in general, tech stuff in general...

I discovered that I have ThinkFree on my phone which bugs me... it takes up space which I want for other things, and I paid for and use Docs 3.0. Looking for a way to get rid of ThinkFree has led me to getting interested in all things "Rooting" and customizing my Gem. My HTC works enough to practice some things on it and I have begun playing around in my Windows 7 64 bit machine as well.

My other hobbies are a 1995 Honda Prelude rebuild, inside and out, and studying Metaphysics and Comparative Religions... Some mix :D

Glad to be a part of this and helping others where I can,

Mike
West Virginia

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones