1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi, I am intimidated, but with info I'll be ok!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by suzi, Dec 27, 2009.

1. suzi

suzi Lurker

Well I just got my first smartphone. I had a simple Motorola Rokr, which was an amazing phone. I decided to get the HTC Hero from Ntelos, which I thought was the same as the sprint phone. But the cable I got with my phone isn't what I see available for the Hero. I am going to try to post a photo of the connector for my phone.
    What do you call the connector on my phone?[​IMG] It is sort of rectangular, but there is a bottom corner cut off diagonally. Is this what everyone's looks like? Where do I get a charger or USB cable?

So far I am figuring out many of my problems, except how to unlock the screen without hitting the power button. My screen locked during a call to Ntelos customer service, and I hung up after a long wait when I tried to get the screen unlocked! Is there an app for that?
    Thanks, I'm learning a lot. I hope I'll like this thing soon.

2. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One...

Welcome to the Forums!

3. suzi

suzi Lurker

I want to put a photo of the cable, but when I click :add photo, it asks me for a URL. I don't know how to put up a photo. Can I put up a photo of the cable I'm asking about?

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Extreme Android User

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

clcik the paperclip to attach an image

5. Carl C

Carl C Extreme Android User

Welcome to AF! [​IMG]

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year [​IMG]

6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: