• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, I am Josh.

Hey, My name is Josh. I work with mobile phones for a living. I administer some blackberry servers, as well as support active sync and Android phones. I have been in support for a long time and enjoy this new focus area.

I have owned almost every Android phone since they have came out. I find the scene associated with android as a great scene. I have not coded any custom roms but I have loaded a ton on my phones.

If you work with mobile support for your company, let me know. I wouldnt mind chatting with you about the challenges.

Thanks.

Hey, My name is Josh. I work with mobile phones for a living. I administer some blackberry servers, as well as support active sync and Android phones. I have been in support for a long time and enjoy this new focus area.

I have owned almost every Android phone since they have came out. I find the scene associated with android as a great scene. I have not coded any custom roms but I have loaded a ton on my phones.

If you work with mobile support for your company, let me know. I wouldnt mind chatting with you about the challenges.

Thanks.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones