• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hi i`m new

hasstavo

Lurker
May 2, 2012
Hi new friends,
This is my first post as i received a samsung galaxy y for my birthday so i`m starting this new experience with android system, and hope to be happy as i am now with mi ipodtouch 3g. I`m from Merida, mexico male 43 years old work in a sewing company, i like a lot the gadges and technology surf the net
Regards,
Hasstavo

Hi new friends,
This is my first post as i received a samsung galaxy y for my birthday so i`m starting this new experience with android system, and hope to be happy as i am now with mi ipodtouch 3g. I`m from Merida, mexico male 43 years old work in a sewing company, i like a lot the gadges and technology surf the net
Regards,
Hasstavo
Welcome to Android Forums. :)

I hope this place will be helpful to you.

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Glad to have you as our newest member here at AF and congrats on your first android device. You can find your devices area of support and sub-forums here Samsung Galaxy Y to find all sorts of helpful info, tips, and troubleshooting. I hope the forums benefit you well and if you ever have questions or need help please feel free to ask. :)
Have fin and enjoy the forums. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones