• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hi! I'm darkrealm001! and i'm a newbie on rooting! :D nice to meet ya!

Hi, my real world name's Gio De Guzman :)
height 5'7 1/2, 3/3rd spanish but pure Filipino :)
Loves to Eat, Crack, Play games, Love to read and
listen to opera genre, sometimes I do intend space out and
out of no where, I'm hovering around.

New to android phones actually.
got my first android phone last year, between December 5 and 8 :D
my first android phone is, LG Motion 4G LTE ms770 with carrier of MetroPCS
which is only exclusive for U.S territory but It just got aired and delivered here in the Philippines.

got my first experience on ROOTING and the same time SOFT BRICK and of course! Unbricking it. :>

thank you for your time on reading my thread! I HOPE I COULD GET SOME HELPS FRUM YUHHHH!!! >:D<

Hi, my real world name's Gio De Guzman :)
height 5'7 1/2, 3/3rd spanish but pure Filipino :)
Loves to Eat, Crack, Play games, Love to read and
listen to opera genre, sometimes I do intend space out and
out of no where, I'm hovering around.

New to android phones actually.
got my first android phone last year, between December 5 and 8 :D
my first android phone is, LG Motion 4G LTE ms770 with carrier of MetroPCS
which is only exclusive for U.S territory but It just got aired and delivered here in the Philippines.

got my first experience on ROOTING and the same time SOFT BRICK and of course! Unbricking it. :>

thank you for your time on reading my thread! I HOPE I COULD GET SOME HELPS FRUM YUHHHH!!! >:D<
Hi Gio De Guzman... :ciao:

Welcome to Android Forums. It's nice to meet you. Here's hoping your time here will be useful.

Let us know if you need help with anything. That's what our community is all about.
Thanks for joining.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones