1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi, I'm Dave! And I have apps for sale.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by redskyforge, Feb 18, 2011.

1. redskyforge

redskyforge Newbie
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Indie developer
    The Netherlands
    ...and I'm one of those people who mostly posts to promote his own apps. There, I'm an evil spammer. But I'm actually a genuine fan of what Google's done with Android and am always interested in general smartphone-related shenanigans, so I lurk a lot!

If anyone's interested, I currently have 3 apps available on the Market. One's a 3D RPG that drew a lot of inspiration from the Final Fantasy games (it's probably closest to FF6, but with 3D graphics), with 3 unique endings: Discretion

After slogging for 3 months on what turned out to be a pretty big project I decided I wanted a bit of a break so I decided to do a fun, light-weight casual game. My partner made most of the art work (including the horrendous task of masking out the background from a 'dog jumping' video so the motion capture didn't look too terrible, for about 30 frames...). Dog Frisbee is the result, and it's free!

Finally my most recent app is a simple educational app for learning verb conjugations... in Dutch, because I've just moved to the Netherlands, and I need to learn the lingo! Learn Dutch Verbs

I'm now contemplating working on another game as that's what I love the most. I'm also very open to suggestions for games, or suggestions for improving my current apps. Cheers! :)

Advertisement