1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by G Cline, Jan 5, 2014.

1. G Cline

G Cline Lurker

How are you? Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this. I hope no questions will be too stupid. Bare with me. I have alot to learn. Mostly thankful your here so I don't have to ask my Fiance, he doesnt mean it but makes me feel stupid with what might be simple to him. We have 2 13yr olds with phones and computers. I want to be on my game so there is no funny business with them LOL. About me...we have 4 kids, going to get married in June. Love music and cooking. Also spending time with my family and friends.

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

My wife says the same thing sometimes. If he's like me, he doesn't mean to make you feel that way.

Welcome to the forum and, as long as you want the answer, the question isn't stupid. (I have to look up how long to boil spaghetti.)

G Cline likes this.
  3. ellippsis

ellippsis Lurker

Yes, I'm new also. Can someone show me how to create a new thread for a different topic? Much thx

G Cline likes this.
  4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Hi there and welcome to the phandroid community. Great to have another member part of the forums. If you ever need anything, you could hit me up with a private message or ask anyone here on the forums. Thanks for joining.

G Cline likes this.