• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi I'm new

How are you? Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this. I hope no questions will be too stupid. Bare with me. I have alot to learn. Mostly thankful your here so I don't have to ask my Fiance, he doesnt mean it but makes me feel stupid with what might be simple to him. We have 2 13yr olds with phones and computers. I want to be on my game so there is no funny business with them LOL. About me...we have 4 kids, going to get married in June. Love music and cooking. Also spending time with my family and friends.

Mostly thankful your here so I don't have to ask my Fiance, he doesnt mean it but makes me feel stupid with what might be simple to him.
My wife says the same thing sometimes. If he's like me, he doesn't mean to make you feel that way.

Welcome to the forum and, as long as you want the answer, the question isn't stupid. (I have to look up how long to boil spaghetti.)

Reactions: G Cline
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones