• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, I'm tamxir - new in this neighborhood

Hi

I'm Bruce and am an Australian. I've been around Android for quite a while and I have a technical support background. Recently, I have had problems with my vision due to Glaucoma so I suppose I'm classified as visually impaired. I have a strong interest in Accessibilty options and TTS on my devices so I can use them otherwise I couldn't.

I am very 'anti' any app or such that is vision unfriendly and am not afraid to say it. Many an app developer has received a polite email from me and I can count a few successes on that front.

I recently became the 'Android App of the week' editor at GIZMO's Freeware at techsupportalert dot com - you can find my reviews by searching for 'tamxir'. This IS NOT a SPAM attempt and I just mentioned it here as part of my BIO.

Anyway, I look forward to participating in this forum, specifically the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) section as I recently got one of those.

Best regards
tamxir

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones