1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi ! Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Newfie Chick, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Newfie Chick

Newfie Chick Lurker

Hi,

Looking for a software program in which I can use to connect my pc to my Samsung nexus s. I know I can use the usb mode to transfer files, but looking for software in which I can edit my cell contacts ect, with ease.

I have tried Samsungs New pc studio & Samsungs Kies with no luck, could not connect with my phone.

I am using win 7 with the latest Samsung usb drivers.

Any help suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks,

Newfie Chick

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. toydawg

toydawg Member

I'm not sure if there's any software out there for this. Since this is a pure Google/Android device, everything is sync'd up via Gmail contacts and calendar. I find it easier to edit/create my contacts in Gmail (on my laptop) and enter in all my Calendar entries (also on my laptop) which pushes the data right away to the phone.

If anyone else has other suggestions, I'd also be happy to hear about it and try it out.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

That's generally what I do too, update on the computer and the phone syncs to the Google account automagically.
    :D

4. Newfie Chick

Newfie Chick Lurker

Thanks for the reply guys :)

I did find a progie ( program ) after, and thanks for the tip about updating by loging in to gmail and updating my info that way.

Laters,

Newfie Chick aka NC

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews