• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi! Motorola Droid User :)

Hello everyone! My name is Oscar; never mind my username (my name is not Paul). I've had an Motorola Droid since November 2009. I did make my account a few months ago (I think), but I wasn't active because I didn't think this forum was as active as I've come to realize, which is great. I love my Droid, but I know there are many things/apps/features that I am missing out on. I was thinking about upgrading to the Droid X, but apart for shooting in HD, it doesn't seem to have enough new/cool features to merit a $200 upgrade. If there are any Droid X users out there, try and convince me (it'll probably be really easy). I love browsing these threads and reading so many awesome things about the Android OS. Also, the people seem really nice!

Hello again, everyone!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones