1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HI! ~ My Thunderbolt won't charge

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bluehue, Jun 9, 2011.

1. bluehue

bluehue Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    :(
    My Thunderbolt won't charge while it is plugged in. I "NEVER" leave it unplugged. At night I shut it off to charge it and then it does charge up... but I need my phone "on" at nighht and I need it "on" 24/7. I keep my phone in sleep mode all day unless I am using it for a radom call. Before supper time the following day, even with it plugged in... I am down to the yellow batter bar. What am I doing wrong? I have everything turned off on it that I can. Thanks for any help~ Didn't seem to have this problem until this last week. I've only had it 6 weeks. I loved this phone up until now. Thanks

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi bluehue and welcome to Android Forums. I would suggest looking at any new apps you might have installed. I would check to make certain that your phone isn't struggling for a 3g connection. You will find lots of tips and tricks, including a lot of information of battery conservation in the sub forum here just for your device. You can follow this link if you haven't visited already. HTC Thunderbolt - Android Forums I hope you find a solution and enjoy the forums.

3. bluehue

bluehue Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    I hope I won't get lost with that link... Thank you olbriar for the qucik reply.

4. bluehue

bluehue Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    I'm in a 4G area in Phx area... that hasn't been a problem...