1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi, new developer service

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JeffHaas, Sep 15, 2011.

1. JeffHaas

JeffHaas Lurker

Hi, I wanted to let this group know about a service that our company is providing free for small developers. GET IT Mobile has a platform that will deliver mobile apps through all sorts of outlets -- Facebook, websites, email -- and the low-end version (less than 25 apps) is free. It works for Android, but also iOS and other platforms.

This lets you promote your app from multiple places and not get lost in the market.

We currently work with some big partners such as CNET, as well as smaller developers like Mobile Deluxe.

You can see the CNET implementation on Facebook here, go to the CNET page on Facebook and click the Mobile tab on the left.

This is my first post so I can't post links, but you can search Google for corp.get.it and you'll find our website.

I hope some of you find this useful for promoting your apps!

Jeff

Advertisement

2. freyo

freyo Lurker

I'll check it up.

3. JeffHaas

JeffHaas Lurker

If you're at CTIA in San Diego next week, stop by and talk to us about how you can promote your apps for free using GET IT. My colleagues Jeanne and Pat will be at the GET IT Mobile booth (225D). They'd be happy to discuss the most effective ways to drive more app downloads. You can learn more about GET IT at http://corp.get.it.