• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HI, new here! Can't wait to get to know Android better!

Hi all! New to Android, in fact, I don't even have my Android phone yet! :eek: Been doing a lot of research into over the past 6 months or so, and I cannot wait to get my Motorola Cliq sometime next week! Anywho, I think that's about as much as I can offer up at this point since I don't yet know a lot about Android from experience, but I thought I would introduce myself! Looking forward to learning more about it all in the near future!

Thanks,

Crys:D

Hi all! New to Android, in fact, I don't even have my Android phone yet! :eek: Been doing a lot of research into over the past 6 months or so, and I cannot wait to get my Motorola Cliq sometime next week! Anywho, I think that's about as much as I can offer up at this point since I don't yet know a lot about Android from experience, but I thought I would introduce myself! Looking forward to learning more about it all in the near future!

Thanks,

Crys:D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones