• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi! New to android, SGS2 user.

JohnCetti

Lurker
Jan 7, 2012
Hello community :)
As the proud owner of a Galaxy S2 which I got just before Christmas, I thought now would be a perfect time to sign up on these forums as I am fairly aquainted with the basicd of my phone and feel like its time to learn the more advanced things I can do with it. I'm 15, I'm from the UK, and I love Android!!

Hello and welcome to Android Forum. I'm not able to post links at this time, but you can click the Android-Phone link in my signature. From there just scroll down to your phone model. There are a lot of hints, tips & tricks on your device, you can also join your phone's area of discussion where other user can show you how to get the most out of your device. Thanks for joining the Android ranks. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones