1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi, new to this forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kath7320, Dec 25, 2012.

1. kath7320

kath7320 Lurker

Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first smartphone. My Tough 4G Slide.
    I am looking for answers that I cannot find in the manuals.
    I hope someone can help.
    Thank you,
    Kat

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello kath7320 and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new phone. I hope you love it. We have a discussion area here just for the members that own your MyTouch phone. It should prove to be just exactly what you are looking for.
    You will find the friendly members there exchanging information about their phones.. trading tips and tricks and lending help when needed. You will definitely want to check out the area and read what they have said. If you don't find the answers you are looking for, simply start a new thread asking for help. Have fun and thanks for joining our community. Here is a link to your device's area:
    T-Mobile MyTouch Slide 4G - Android Forums
    Merry Christmas.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully olbriar's assistance will prove to be of some use to you, if not feel free to get back with us and better explain your issue :)

Thanks for joining and happy holidays!

4. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Hi there Kat. :wavey: Thanks for joining us here at Android Forums.

It looks like olbriar above me there has you pointed in the right direction, so I hope the good folks that know the MyTouch Slide best can answer any questions you have.

Best of luck to you, and happy holidays! :santaclaus:

- eyebeam