1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HI there HTC desire problems (with pictures)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by minishonk, Feb 17, 2011.

1. minishonk

minishonk Lurker

hi all ive had my htc about 8 months now an had the problem for such a long time and its really getting on my wick!!

what happened was a phoned a friend a while back now and put 141 infront of the number, later i sent a tex from just clicking on the number in my call log and sent it i forgot i put 141 infront of it so it come up with this message

[​IMG]

if i press cancel or save it just takes me back to the message if i try and correct the number it will for that one message then when she replys it does exactly the same again and comes up with the same error

so here is a sequence of what the phone is doing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i click the contact and send a message and it sends to the right number then she replys
    [​IMG]
    when i reply to that message i get
    [​IMG]
    if i click my message and press message details it shows me whats wrong the phone trys to reply to this number instead of the one i sent the first message to
    [​IMG]

ive tryed deleteing the contact and deleteing all my contact cashe and checked my gmail and stuff to make sure the number isnt saved there

so can someone point me in the right direction on what to do !? :eek:

thank you

Chris

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 "The Incompetent Moderator!"

Welcome to Android Forums. I see you asked about this in other sections. Good luck to you!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!