• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi there! It`s my first time to post a post.

RoamingFox

Lurker
Sep 6, 2011
Hello, I`m a college student from Korea. Needless to say, South Korea, where Samsung and LG are located. (We don`t threat others with Nukes like our northern neighbor! :p) As you know we speak and write Korean, so it`s a interesting challenge for me to do conversations with others in English. Feel free to teach me grammar.

Not being a nationalist, I personally feel embarrassed when Koreans constantly boasting themselves with how this country becomes wealthy and mighty from a war-devastated land within a shockingly short period. So I don`t want to call my country a place where Samsung located, but I`m wondering about how many foreigners can distinguish my country from northern one...

It looks like somewhat long for a first time greetings. I use Atrix MB861(a exclusive model to KT). I`m a big fan of Google and Android. Nice to meet you all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones