• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HI there! New to the forums!

jojo29

Nov 22, 2009
HI there, i just got new droid which is my second touch screen device, i had the iPod Touch, but would not switch to ATT, id rather stay Verizon.

Anywhoo, the Droid is a fantastic phone, i believe right up there and on par with the iPhone.

I just have a few questions, more like i would like recommendations on the following apps:

The "de facto" apps for the Droid for each of these services, oh and preferably free ones, you can recommend a paid one, but also list the free one:

Music Player
Video Player
Photo Editor

Thanks for helping me and glad to be part of the community.

HI there, i just got new droid which is my second touch screen device, i had the iPod Touch, but would not switch to ATT, id rather stay Verizon.

Anywhoo, the Droid is a fantastic phone, i believe right up there and on par with the iPhone.

I just have a few questions, more like i would like recommendations on the following apps:

The "de facto" apps for the Droid for each of these services, oh and preferably free ones, you can recommend a paid one, but also list the free one:

Music Player
Video Player
Photo Editor

Thanks for helping me and glad to be part of the community.

Suggest you ask these questions in the Applications forum or in the Droid forum ...
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones