1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ririshi, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Ririshi

Ririshi Lurker

Hey there!

I'm Ririshi. It's the meaning of the Japanese character "Rien" in Japanese, in case you wondered about that.

I'm 14 years old and I really like tweaking stuff and things like overclocking.
    I got a nice PC setup: an Intel i5 3570K with an AMD Radeon HD7850, if that says anything to you :p

I recently bought a HTC Desire C (I actually got it for the Dutch "Sinterklaas" (which is in fact Santa Claus, Christmas)), which was a bit slow in my opinion.
    That's why I decided to root the phone. The actual reason I joined here, is because I encountered some.. problems during the process.
    I thought: let's ask the people on the first forum I find on google. Well, here I am.

I'll post any problems I encounter (at least, only Android problems) on here.
    Hope you'll be able to help me out!

A half-desperate boy,
    Ririshi

Advertisement

2. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

Welcome and thank you for the information, interesting:)
    Take it from me a bit of reading a lot of patience and sweating bullets and you can do anything you set your mind too.;)

3. Ririshi

Ririshi Lurker

I thought so already! I'm looking forward to my time on this forum :)

4. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

Hi Ririshi, welcome to our online android online universe :D We are all friends here; sharing, serving and having some fun while we're here. Hope seeing you around!