• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi to all

Hi to every one, my tag is mickyb i am looking forward to getting to know who's who and what's what, never had an android phone before, hoping to learn how to get the best from my new devises, and keep up with the 21St century see if i can get it to go as fast as my CBRxx 1100 (who thought I never herd of that phone before ha ha its a Honda Motor bike ) And who can suggest what phone should I be looking for once I have mastered this GT-S5570 starter model !!!!!:D

Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

It's quite difficult to suggest the "right" phone for people... each person can explain why their phone is the best.

You need to decide which carrier is best for you and then look at the possible phones on their network.

I would definately advise getting as much android as you can - as in spend as much as you feel comfortable with (quite easy now, as networks offer some good deals for long contracts). I say this, as I have had a go with my mother in law's phone (can't remember what it was now) and was massively disappointed in comparison to my Desire HD. Basically, some of the low end handsets just don't give you the same experience as some of the high end devices.

Once you've narrowed your list down, try to get to a store, to get some hands on with the chosen few... you could find that one handset feels too small/big in your hands, one handset feels too plasticy, but one if just right!

Hope you find this place useful... take a look around and, if you need any help, give one of us guides a shout and we will try to point you in the right direction.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones