• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stueycaster

May 28, 2011
Ok, since I've been hanging around here for a couple months now maybe I should say something here. Sorry, I tend to do things a little backwards.

I have a Samsung Droid Charge. It's my first smart phone but I've had a couple feature phones in the past and I love computers. I'm no real geek but I maintain my computer well. I get a little befuddled when I find instructions that require command lines. You might have to bear with me on things like that. I am strongly considering rooting my DC. I'll wait a little longer for Gingerbread. I'd like to see how that works out first.

Anyway thanks for providing this awesome forum. Most of what I know about computers came from forums. I think the people who help others out in forums are the most awesome people in the world.

See you around. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones