• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froid

Nov 4, 2009
Georgia
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I've had a few smartphones in the past - Moto Q, BB Pearl and currently the BB Storm (the first one...). I'm fully expecting to pick up the Moto Droid, although I will have to wait until Nov. 11 because VZW refuses to move my NE2 date up five days.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about Android so I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out.

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I've had a few smartphones in the past - Moto Q, BB Pearl and currently the BB Storm (the first one...). I'm fully expecting to pick up the Moto Droid, although I will have to wait until Nov. 11 because VZW refuses to move my NE2 date up five days.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about Android so I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones