• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

yfan

Dec 7, 2009
Hi all,

I'm a new Android user, but a child of technology that grew up in Silicon Valley, California. I just got my Samsung Moment from Sprint a couple of weeks ago, and I have almost been addicted to it.

Other than a blackberry, Android is my first foray to Smart Phones. So far I love it, although I suppose early birds do get the worms (bugs in programs).

It's great to be here. :D

Hi all,

I'm a new Android user, but a child of technology that grew up in Silicon Valley, California. I just got my Samsung Moment from Sprint a couple of weeks ago, and I have almost been addicted to it.

Other than a blackberry, Android is my first foray to Smart Phones. So far I love it, although I suppose early birds do get the worms (bugs in programs).

It's great to be here. :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones