• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bobuilt

Lurker
Apr 28, 2011
UK
I recently bought a FT3 for my daughter from a UK based supplier. Even having read all of the posts, I am still not sure if it is a clone or not as it came in a white box that simply said superpad on it. It does have the single TF slot, plays flash okay and generally does everything we expect of it. Anyway, I was so impressed with it I have ordered myself one but this time from Chinagrabber as that looks like to only way to guarantee a genuine FT3.
I don't want to hack about too muck with my daughters so am anxiously waiting for mine.
It's main use will be in the landrover for greenlaning and entertainment so I am now looking for a decent vehicle mount. My one criticism is the US power adapter which having a short cable length is forever pulling out of the UK adaptor. I am looking for a suitable UK spec replacement and at the moment am using a USB wall plug in charger with a power cable I bought off ebay. This works okay but the quality of the cable is not particularly good and can lead to connection issues.
I'm off now for another scout around the forum to see what fun I can have with my FT3 when it arrives. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones