1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bkbooth, Jun 14, 2011.

1. bkbooth

bkbooth Guest
    None
    Hi all!

I'm a brand new Android user, coming across from iOS. I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy SII yesterday and am very happy with it! I'll probably have more questions as I go but I'm open to any suggestions to get the most out of my phone.

Cheers,
    Ben.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums bkbooth. You have definitely come to the right place for information, trips, and tricks for our new GalaxyS2. My suggestion would be to follow this link: Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android Forums The link is the sub forum here just for your device. You will find it full of users of your device that love talking their phones. If you have any questions, ask it there for first hand advice.
    I hope you enjoy the forums and thanks for joining us.

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. This forum is comprised of many sub forums. Each is set up for users of specific android device. If you click on this link, you will see all the sub forums we have here at AF. http://androidforums.com/ Each sub forum has users discussing their particular device, trading information, and helping each other with problems. It is a pg site so that forums are user friendly to all. If you have additional questions about the forums or need assistance in navigating the site, please leave another message here and we'll gladly try to help you.