1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi...?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mntbkr9, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mntbkr9

mntbkr9 Lurker

I'm saying "hi" because the android guy told me to. That green guy at the top of the page.

I don't have my android phone yet, but I intend to pick up either the Moto Triumph or the LG Optimus V for Virgin Mobile. I'm so fed up with my contract, been with Verizon for nearly 10 years... Don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth any more.

I've been interested in unix based os's for some time now. Started moving away from windows a few years ago, first with my macbook, then my use of ubunu, linux mint (fav), and I've been considering Gentoo as well.

I'm currently training through the military in the use of linux, starting with that wonderful shell and cli :)

I look forward to being a part of this community.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

We look forward to having you! Welcome!

Steven

3. jjbova

jjbova Newbie

Welcome. I vote the Optimus V. I have loved mine. It's a little bit more compact (smaller screen) than most androids out there. but it's worked great, and I have had no issues with VM. My biggest complaint with it is the no LED on it so I can't just look across the room and see if I have a message waiting or anything. but other than that.... good phone.

mntbkr9 likes this.