• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
nieuwe bezitter van Samsung Spica. Abbonement start pas o 7 april. Kan met mijn oude BB simkaart wel inetrnetten maar niet aanmelden. Ik moet dus nog twee maanden wachten op het mooiste wat android te bieden heeft (Doe alle mail en agendadingen met google, dus dit was de telefoon voor nij)

nieuwe bezitter van Samsung Spica. Abbonement start pas o 7 april. Kan met mijn oude BB simkaart wel inetrnetten maar niet aanmelden. Ik moet dus nog twee maanden wachten op het mooiste wat android te bieden heeft (Doe alle mail en agendadingen met google, dus dit was de telefoon voor nij)

new owner of Samsung Spica. Abbonement start just o 7 April. , however, inetrnetten donot can present but with my old BB simkaart. I must wait months therefore still two for most beautiful what android to offer has (does all mail and agenda things with google were, therefore these the tel. for nij

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Het onthaal aan de AF forums en geniet van uw bezoeken!!

Upvote 0
new owner of Samsung Spica. Abbonement start just o 7 April. , however, inetrnetten donot can present but with my old BB simkaart. I must wait months therefore still two for most beautiful what android to offer has (does all mail and agenda things with google were, therefore these the tel. for nij

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Het onthaal aan de AF forums en geniet van uw bezoeken!!

Thanks for the welcome.

Though my english is not perfect, I can make a better translation. (didn't notice that I was on an english board untill I posted)

I am indeed a new owner of a samsung spica, that much was clear.
My present BB sim lasts to april 7th. Then my new sim wil be activated. With my BB sim I can do anything but make an account. So the best is yet to come.
(Couldn't wait to get my new toy)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones