1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hi!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misyiel1119, Dec 20, 2011.

1. misyiel1119

misyiel1119 Lurker

Hello everybody!!im michelle,i join the forum cause i have a lot of questions to ask and i know this forum will help me a lot to answer all my question about android phone!like for example how can i associate with phone xperia x10 to android market.hope i can get all the things i want to know here in androidforum..more power guys!!!
    :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums!

You're best asking device specific questions in the sub-forum for the device... try Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Android Forums

Do you have a google account? Is it associated with the phone? It should automatically (from memory) link with the android market.

misyiel1119 likes this.
  3. misyiel1119

misyiel1119 Lurker

My problem is.i cant connect my phone to android market.ni want to download a lot of apps here in my xperia x10 phone but everytime i go to download ,theres message that theres no associated device with my account..hope anyone could help me with my problem...thanks!!!

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Do you have a google account (a gmail account)?

If you do, have you linked your phone to it?

5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello,

As to what D - U - R - X said... That error message means that you need to sign in with your Google account to be able to have access to the Android market.

6. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, Michelle! :)