1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vietri, Dec 27, 2011.

1. vietri

vietri Lurker

I'm new to using an Android phone and found this website via a Google search. I'm hoping I could find some answers to the questions that I have regarding some things on my phone. I'll post them under a new thread, but I thought I'd at least say Hi to everyone and wish everyone a very happy holiday season! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums, Vietri! :)

You should be able to find the forum for your device on the home page, if you are asking a hardware question. If you have any trouble finding it or have a question of another sort and aren't sure where to post, just let us know and we can direct you. :D

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)