1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by auntyD, Dec 28, 2011.

1. auntyD

auntyD Lurker

I would introduce myself, my name is Donna, I live in (Wollongong) Australia and I am the proud owner of a motorola xoom. This is all very new to me and I have just downloaded my first app and I am enjoying learning all about what apps do. I found this forum when I googled a question about an app and my question was answered. So I thought I would join and I hope to learn from others experiences and wisdom.

:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thecruiser

thecruiser Lurker

Hello Donna,
    As an 'old-hand' around here, you must welcome me to the forum. Your registration beat mine by about 4 minutes.

I was given an LG Optimus V by my daughter for Christmas. My main use will be to locate TV satellites in the sky in relation to surrounding trees and buildings. I doubt if I will activate the phone portion as right now, I have little use for it.

As a side note, My wife and I had the opportunity to visit your lovely country almost a year ago. (end of January 2011) We were in Queensland, Ayres Rock and in Sydney mostly.

Good Luck to you as we go about learning how to use this wonderful machine.
    Larry K. (thecruiser)

3. auntyD

auntyD Lurker

Hello Larry,
    Thanks for the welcome and I (as an old hand) welcome you to the forum too :)
    fingerscrossed we can get the hang of our new technology.
    Hope you had a nice visit in Australia, I grew up in Sydney but now live about 90mins south of Sydney.

Goodluck and I hope to see you around the forum

Donna :)