1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kukati11, Jan 6, 2012.

1. kukati11

kukati11 Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    i am holding samsung galaxys2 i had logged into my gmail accounts un fortunately i had forget them and i am not able to reset from the google also.I think some where in the phone my passwords are been stored.so i need to locate that file could u please help me out this issue.

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to Android Forums!

If you are talking about a screen lock password, then after a fixed number of incorrect entries your phone should prompt you for the password for the gmail account the phone is registered to. If that doesn't work, shut off the phone, log into the gmail account on a website and change the password using Google's password recovery. Once the new password is confirmed, turn on the phone and try using the new password.

Please bear in mind that the above only works if you have either 3g or WIFI enabled on the phone... if not, then it would mean that you would most likely have to do a factory reset (which means that you would loose all data on the phone).

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope the info above will prove useful to you. Thanks for joining! Happy 2012! ;)