1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrMxyzptlk, Jan 8, 2012.

1. MrMxyzptlk

MrMxyzptlk Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    I'm no geek at all anymore... I say "anymore" because I was once considered a whiz... back when I had a 64KB computer that was heavier than my clawfoot tub... now here I am stuck in the future with a new android... after having it a month, I found the "menu" button (which really isn't a button at all)... needless to say, I need help... I don't have bricking (whatever that is), except for the ones that hit my head from time to time.... I haven't rooted my phone (couldn't have - it's not growing)... but I can't seem to find a simple way to get some of my apps over to the SD... do I have to go through the third ring of hell to do it?... Speak to me in less than 5 letter acronyms please!
    (...and by the way, someone has my favorite nick "mxyzpltk", so now I'm using "MrMxyzptlk" - you do know who that cutie is, don't you?? - and I'm not even a "Mr", but in these postmodern times, who cares!!? :p
    Thanks in advance to all who read and respond! MWHAAA dears!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I noticed that you "inadvertently" left out what model device you have. Anyway, if your device have the option of moving apps to the SD card, then you would find this in applications. Menu=applicatons=more applications= downloads or All= then tap on the apps you want to move. I hope these steps work for you. Thanks for joining! :)