• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
research and designer
it network admin
electronics repair/enhancer
father
classic car restoration 69 mustang
home theater entertainment system installer
..and much more

Since using android, and not that crappy, no choices iCrap, ive found new things, opened new doors, and changed other...stuff

i rooted my phone, forgot to write down all the system/user apps
ive downloaded new ones,and found old ones, im at 99% done
and found this site that had suggestions of better system apps

im using (currently) Samsung Galaxy prevail by Boost

shit-ti things about the phone:
poor camera, and no autofocus...or any focus at all (might later do a manual install from another cell phone i *had* and get it to work..hopefully.)
crappy storage for INTERNAL space, what..? 160MB WTF!, seriously...?!
then the BLOATWARE...omg...again...at this point i was close to throwing it against the wall...(later rooted)

good things:
cheap, something for me to play with, and *IF* i brick it, then its cheap to buy another..
This phone FINALLY got a NICE mod to ROOT it

im a heavy gamer, of course...girlfriend gets mad...but i make it up to her.
but she has started to game as well...good thing or bad, ive bought some time.

i dont believe in santa clause, hes a drunk old fart that passed out boxes of liquor wrapped in paper looking like xmas.
the easter bunny, is a experiment gone wrong, when the japan nuke plant went boom...well melted..and caused the nearby bunny farm to mutate, most died, ONE survived, and passes out eggs filled with GAS..revenge? who knows.

thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones