1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HI!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dunphy, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Dunphy

Dunphy Lurker

I'm new around here! I'm glad to be here! But I've been trying to figure this out for a while I'm trying to get Androids SDK adb.exe path in the environmental variables for while but I'm not sure what to write for system.. and user too I think my abd.exe is here "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe"

Thanks so much for your help!! I really appreciate it
    and for the curious ones I need this to put my phone into download mode somethings wrong with it when I try it boots up to the battery charging screen.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Stigy

Stigy Some say...

3. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

I would add this to the environmental variables :
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\"
    And
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\"
    I am pretty sure that is what I did to get mine working. I vaguely remember something about spaces (maybe you can't have them in the path).

4. karandpr

karandpr Android Expert

Add this to "Path" in "system variables " in "environmental variables"
    Code (Text):
    1. ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools\
    Though I doubt you will be able to use adb without booting to android or recovery system.
    Download mode has different drivers and they are automatically installed and detected as you connect your ,phone in download mode, to PC .

Can you tell me which phone you are using so that I will point you to relevant section ?

agentc13 likes this.
  5. smith2

smith2 Lurker

This is great place to introduce my self. I am glad to share or introduce my self. This is smith from USA.