• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have had my Backflip for 2 days now. It is a pretty cool phone. There is still a lot I have to learn about it though. I love technology, but get frustrated when I can't make it work right........:cool:
I am also an AVON rep and I really would like to be your representative. It doesn't matter where you are, everything is online now!
Please check out my webstore and register online in order to receive notice on some really great deals and products.
www.youravon.com/katherinetucker
Interested in discounts?? You can be your own rep for very little cash and get your products at a great discount. Ask me how. :D

I have had my Backflip for 2 days now. It is a pretty cool phone. There is still a lot I have to learn about it though. I love technology, but get frustrated when I can't make it work right........:cool:
I am also an AVON rep and I really would like to be your representative. It doesn't matter where you are, everything is online now!
Please check out my webstore and register online in order to receive notice on some really great deals and products.
www.youravon.com/katherinetucker
Interested in discounts?? You can be your own rep for very little cash and get your products at a great discount. Ask me how. :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Please do not make your post a place for your ads... you may put links in your signature... if you didn't read the forum rules ... please do ... there is a sticky in this intro section of the forums ...

http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones