1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hi !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HiPeep, Dec 22, 2012.

1. HiPeep

HiPeep Lurker

I guess this is a great- friendly site. I am having trouble with entering image verification keys on my new HTC One V. [Yes, I've tried it on various sites. Checked sites by using computer, and a Samsung III. Sites work.] Whenever I enter in the sequence of keys in verification windows, a procedure often asked when entering a secured site, i get the message back that I have entered the code/ke3ys incorrectly. I am keying it in correctly as I check each key as I enter blowing it up to fullest viewable size.] Want to know if others have this problem and if there is a patch to fix. I want to be able to fully use my new phone for internet interaction, but if I cannot, am thinking about replacing it. Thanks for anyone's feedback and help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

hello HiPeep, would you be talking about a CAPTCHA?

I know I will have some issues with those from time to time, like maybe 1 in 10... I think what is happening is they are expired or maybe cached by the browser so you're submitting an invalid one.

Or, is there a keyboard configuration option that you could try, so your keyboard is more focused to your touch? I think my HTC evo had one of those options built in the menus somewhere...

If that's not the issue you are having, I apologize.

Here's your device's forums, there might be an issue or fix for this problem.
    HTC One V - Android Forums

And welcome to the site HiPeep, also, happy holidays. :)

-9to5

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums!

Looks like 9to5 has got you set up and on the right track, but if it doesn't help feel free to post again here and we can try to better assist you :)

Thanks for joining!