• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello chookylee. Thanks for joining our community. Congrats on the new Wildfire. I hope that it serves you well. We do have a discussion area just for the members that use the Wildfire that should prove of interest and help to you with your new phone. The members there are friendly and knowledgeable and will be certain to assist you with any questions/problems you might have with your new phone. Here is a link to that discussion area: HTC Wildfire - Android Forums
Thanks for joining Android Forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0
Hi there, chookylee.
ciao.gif
Thanks for signing up here at Android Forums.

It looks like olbriar has you pointed in the right direction, so hopefully the nice folks over in the HTC Wildfire section can help you out.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and if there's something else we can do to assist you, just let us know.

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones