• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've been told to say hi, and I always follow orders from cute little green robots.

I just bought a milestone on telus, and am really enjoying it. my previous phone was a Q, so it's a pretty big leap forward :)

hoping to browse and find some neat apps, tricks, etc.

really hoping to find something to get call display running on my phone without having to pay telus for it. it doesn't even show numbers that are in my contacts...which is pretty brutal.

anyways...hi!

I've been told to say hi, and I always follow orders from cute little green robots.

I just bought a milestone on telus, and am really enjoying it. my previous phone was a Q, so it's a pretty big leap forward :)

really hoping to find something to get call display running on my phone without having to pay telus for it. it doesn't even show numbers that are in my contacts...which is pretty brutal.

anyways...hi!

Hello & Welcome!

Upvote 0

anyways...hi!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones