• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to the forums! :)

Just so we're clear - you're like an actual person and not one of pup's imaginary friends and family members, yeah?

And assuming that you are real, pupsbro, if indeed that is your real name, are you the older brother?

Because I need to know if I can count on you for beatdowns and such.

Not that we think that violence is the answer. Please don't think that! :eek:

I mean, you know, duct tape will do just fine. :)

Btw did he tell you that you can participate in our friends and family program to ensure that he's assigned to do things he hates?

Yep, it's true and one of our most popular incentives! :)

If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, tap my name, choose to send me a private message and I'll forward you my PayPal details so we can get started! :party:

Upvote 0

Just so we're clear - you're like an actual person and not one of pup's imaginary friends and family members, yeah?

And assuming that you are real, pupsbro, if indeed that is your real name, are you the older brother?

Btw did he tell you that you can participate in our friends and family program to ensure that he's assigned to do things he hates?

If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, tap my name, choose to send me a private message and I'll forward you my PayPal details so we can get started! :party:

Just...wow

Upvote 0

:rofl:
Yeah, he's real and he is my older brother.:D

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
:rofl:
Yeah, he's real and he is my older brother.:D

Excellent.

MrBurns.gif

Upvote 0
Welcome aboard pupsbro. If you have the dirt on pup or an ax to grind, these are the forums for you. Just drop a PM to any staff member. It's all about leverage around here. We need, and trust me... appreciate leverage. :)

I hope you enjoy your time on these forums. I'm sure you've heard all about them by now. It is a great place to obtain the info to get the most of your android device. Have fun and give a shout if you should need any assistance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones