1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ontheroad, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Ontheroad

Ontheroad Lurker
    None

Dec 28, 2013
    :wavey:I am a working woman, mother of three, wife of one, grandma to two...:)

I have been using smartphones for six years or so...and I love them...:)

I do not like it when they crash or have problems...I had a galaxy s II, had tons of stuff loaded in such as contacts..addresses...pictures...and the touch buttons on the bottom suddenly stopped working...I could not leave a page unless I rebooted the whole phone...it is awful..

I picked up a regular galaxy from a local garage sale site..:) but it had the USB issue going on with it...so, I checked your site...and Looky Looky..there is the same issue and answers to how to fix it..!

Thanks to all that posted answers...:)

Now, maybe someone can tell me how I can go about getting all of my contacts off of the SII, as Altell guy couldn't get all of the info to transfer..
    got some...not all..
    I can boot SII up..but, got to shut down to go to next contact..LOVE technology...LOL

Thanks
    Ms. P

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Ontheroad. Welcome to Android Forums. A very nice intro by the way.. thanks.
    I'm glad these forums helped you breath life into the Galaxy you picked up... that's always good to hear. We might be able to help you restore your S2 as well. We have a number of different S2 support areas for the devices vary from carrier to carrier. The information in each area is device specific. You will want to check into the S2 area we have for your phone/carrier for the best info on retrieving your info as well as maybe putting the fix on it. I'm leaving you a link to all of the phone areas. Just open the link that is your phone/carrier and read or ask for help. Best of luck to you and thanks for joining the community.
    Android Phones - Android Forums

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome :)

Hope you will enjoy your time here.