1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hi:

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by danvdman, Jan 27, 2014.

1. danvdman

danvdman Lurker
    None

Jan 26, 2014
    I have a UPLANDER SXZ-PDXO-03 Imported from Singapore, China. Android tablet Imported from Singapore and am interested in learning how to root it. And every thing that I can do after it is rooted. Danvidman

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi danvdman. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry to say that we do not have a specific area of root information for your tablet. There are so many different imports on the market it's nearly impossible to have support areas for each. We do have a general tablet discussion area that you might check out and ask if anyone has any root information. Be warned, when a tablet or phone lacks a great deal of support... one is kind of out there alone with rooting etc. Support is slim and if something goes wrong.. there is no place to turn. Here is a link to the general tablet area and I wish you luck.
    -- General Tablet Talk - Android Forums

danvdman likes this.
  3. danvdman

danvdman Lurker
    None

Jan 26, 2014
    Hi: Olbrier I found a link on this forum I forgot who sent it but it was a Chinese link to VROOT. I tried it an it worked. I had been to the XDA-Developers forum and tried SOC 2.3.3 super user that was supposed to work but didn't root my tablet. thanks for the quick reply. Know how to find what ROM update will work. Thanks Danvidman