• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ferrisore

Jan 19, 2015
Hi all!!

I'm a 32 year old lifelong Apple iSheep since the very first iphone - recently started to get very weary of apples absolute control and horrible ethics - plus tried a friends Galaxy and instantly fell in love - now getting myself a note 4 and so looking forward to a new mobile experience!!

Welcome and let me be the first to congratulate you on redeeming your everlasting soul! Lol! (I'm an Apple iHater)

I second you. I hate it also to the core of my heart. Once I bought an ipad mini just to see what it is. Oh my God, just a pure garbage. I will never ever buy an apple product.
BTW, welcome to Android world. You will really enjoy it and you will never go back to ishit.
But remember not to do something which you don't fully know like for example "rooting".
Don't install anything from unknown sources. Buy a good phone like you said note 4. But other are also great phones. There are other Chinese best phones available like Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Jiayu etc etc... Good luck.

Reactions: Ferrisore
Upvote 0
I've loved apple for years, but I think thats because I've not experienced much else - I have to admit I like the simplicity of iOS , but that being said thats also what I hate haha - confusing! I'm very much a live and let live kind of person, I dont hate iOS (or even windows phone users ha!) for what they choose, its up to them. I do, however hate Apple's lack of ethical standards and morals.

I think I owe a debt of thanks to my best friend who let me play with his Galaxy S3 last month.. and I know thats not even a patch on how good the devices are now!

Love this forum already, seems to be free of trolls and good guys!

Reactions: apple2005
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones