1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hidden app running?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by CMRO, Feb 4, 2016.

1. CMRO

CMRO Lurker

Hi all

I had to install apps because i forgot the password of the lock screen. After install all the apps again, encrypted my phone (samsung young duos), i noticed a very fast download activity arrow and the minipicture of a blonde girl in red bikin app (was not installing anything, this was already done). After a long search for this i havent found it yet.

I havent found new apps, nor strange activity. My phone is original, no root.

Any ideas what this app is? where it can be hidden? being no root phone protected from being installed?

Please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

That's a strange one - I think I'd be tempted to 'trial' some anti-malware/anti-virus app to see if it can find anything.

3. CMRO

CMRO Lurker

Already fixed. It was the application fast launcher (icon with a blue comet). Not only comes with random ads, also download stuff. Please dont install this garbage.

4. CMRO

CMRO Lurker

Already fixed. It was the application fast launcher (icon with a blue comet). Not only comes with random ads, also downloads unsolicited stuff.

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

Nova Launcher Prime is a terrific launcher and it will not spam you with garbage...

totally configurable as to how you want the screens to look and feel, rename the folders, etc...
    I love Folders..... every INTERNET goes into one folder with the name INTERNET, if it is a 'tool' app, it goes into a folder named TOOLS... and I make the Folder Names all CAPS, so easy to see what is on the Homescreen..... just one Homescreen can hold everything you can think of just about.

If it is GPS related, it is in the GPS folder, etc...