1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Hidden Data And Call Quality

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mcc25, Nov 21, 2008.

1. mcc25

mcc25 New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Sorry for the loaded post! :(

I have been making ringtones with programs such as Myxer and have been sending them to my phone and downloading them but I cannot seem to find them except for when I go to set a ringtone. They are not in a music folder or anything like that. Even when I connect my phone to my laptop, I cannot find them on the SD Card. I Was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me where these files download, I have also had problems with pictures as well. I had to actually take a picture with the camera for ones that I sent to my phone to appear. And does anyone know how to delete ringtones as well? Also I have noticed that my call quality seems to be muddled. When speaking with someone there voice seems lower tone and sometimes i cannot make it out clearly. I had a Nokia phone prior to this and it was crystal clear, could this be a problem with my G1's speaker?:thinking::thinking:

Advertisement

2. honugirl

honugirl Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    San Pedro , Ca
    Same here when downloading on myxer I can't find them. Can u even delete them to save space. But phonezoo.com ringtones r saved in downloads. When u sync to ur computer there in the downloads folder.

3. zuke66

zuke66 New Member

Nov 23, 2008
    I download ringtones from myxer.com. Got my text, sent me to the web page, downloaded the ringtone all cool. Now I'm tired of it and want to delete it. I tried a long press nothing. Look in media player not there. try looking for it in 1 of 2 file manager "Bender , Glance" still cant find it. SO WERE DID IT GO ?????? Please help me find it. P.S. A file search program could be handy

4. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Graphic Design/Help Desk
    Long Beach, CA
    I used to have the Nokia 7610 a few years back and the call quality was much better than the G1, but i also remember being able to do a number hack where it would give you amazing call quality, at the batteries expense. Just thought id share.

5. justin.tae

justin.tae Member

Nov 25, 2009
    to delete ringtones downloaded from Myxer:

Settings>Applications>Mangage Applications>DRM Protected Content Storage Then press Clear Data

:D

Tags: