1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Hidden Wakelocks on CM7 nightlies?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MizzouBrent, Jun 16, 2011.

1. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Android Expert
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Olathe, KS
    I've noticed sometimes, but not always, with CM7 on the latest nightlies (running 2.3.4) that my battery will just drop like a rock if I leave it off the charger overnight. Normally I would expect that sort of thing to happen if I have a wakelock with some kind of process on the phone. But every time this happens, and I check battery use and Spare Parts, there aren't any issues with wakelock.

For instance, this morning I woke up and my phone was dead. When I went to bed, it was somewhere in the mid 40's for my battery percentage remaining. I have no idea what would cause this. I've noticed this with both Tiamat and SavagedZen. Is anyone else seeing this happen? I've checked my CPU usage too with CPU spy and it always seems normal too with the appropriate time spent in "deep sleep" and time spent at regular clock speeds seems to correspond with my awake time. So I don't think it's an issue with the CPU being pegged somehow.

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    i would at least turn 3g off at night or maybe put it in airplane mode and see if that helps out.

Tags: